Rose petal powders have a sensational fragrance combined with numerous beauty benefits. Roses have been used since ancient times in India, Rome and Egypt in several bath and beauty rituals. Roses are royal flowers which are not only beautiful to gaze at but also have several health and beauty benefits including aromatherapy. Roses are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that fights free radicals and keeps our skin youthful. They are naturally enriched with essential oils that rejuvenate our skin. It also keeps our skin blemish free, hydrated, and glowing, also oil free due to natural astringent action on skin.
- It can be used as a natural sunscreen due to presence of Vitamin C that helps in defence against UV rays.
- It can control excessive oil or sebum production due to its astringent action.
- It is rich in loads of antioxidants that help in keeping us youthful.
- It can naturally cleanse our skin when used with multani mitti.
- It can help in clearing blemishes and acne, scars.
- It removes dirt, grime and dead skin cells leaving our skin smooth and supple.
- It soothes sensitive irritated skin.
- They can soothe tired and puffy eyes, and also treat under eye circles.
- It can also be used an agent for prickly heat treatment.
- It softens dry hair and nourishes hair follicles from within, this promoting hair growth.
- It helps in detoxifying our skin, and also imparts a glowing effect.
- It has calming effects on our skin, body and hair.
- When used with cucumber seed oil or carrot seed oil, makes an effective sun block.
- They are rich in essential oil and AHAs that naturally exfoliates our skin and makes it spotless.
- It also works as anti- spasmodic and can relieve muscular spasms.